Monday 26 October 2015

BLOGGER INTERVIEW TAG!


Hello erveryone!How's you week going on?


My blogging friend Taiba taged me for Blogger Interview tag! SO here it is!

1.How did you get into blogging?

A few years ago i've started to think more about what i'm wearing that leads me to looking for inspiration for my everyday outfits. So i started to go from one blog to another. Ones was full of DIYs wich I was into that time, anothers was full of beauty tips as you know, blogs makes you addicted, you just can get over them. So as my style and following of bloggers grow i thought why not to make my own blog? So here I am learning all blogging stuff, making new friends. Also, i started blog because i wanted to impove my english writing, because then you live in country where we only learning english in the class where we only learning how to write essays and grammer rules that gives me headache its hard to write anything that comes on my mind, that i could write in my own made rules and put it out here.

2. What advice would you give to bloggers starting out?

Be brave and don't be afraid, everything will be fine. At first I was very scared of what people think what my friends, family and classmates will think about me. I was so scared and it stopped me for awhile. I just want to say to anyone who want to start a blog, that blogging WILL take lot of tame, but when you will sit somewhere and your friend comes to you and says "hey last night i read your blog! You doing great!" you will feel soooo good, like I can't even tell you how good it is. So all in all, be brave and everything will be okay!

3. What would be your dream campaign?

My dream campaign would be..ugh this is the hard one. I don't really know. It's hard to say anything then i don't even really know that do I want to do with my life later. But I think something related to human equality and bullying. I think these are 2 main problems that we need to solve fast. So yeah.

4. Do you have a plan for your blog?

Not really. I don't take my blog very seriously. I am blogging just for fun. My blog is just a place where i can see my progress of my life, it's just a place for new people to meet. Maybe one day I'll chose to delete my blog, or maybe one day i'll be making money from this site. No Ones knows! So my plan is just to have fun with my blog and do whatever I want!

So here it is! Hope you like it!
And for the tags. I am tagging every blogger who will read this!

Have a great day,Barbora

No comments:

Post a Comment