Friday 18 December 2015

Grey knits

Hey everyone!

*Adele's voice* It's me!
How is life? Are you are getting ready for holidays and Christmas?

My life is pretty good these days, you know so close to holidays, there will be no school for 2 weeks (soooo excited!) and Christmas. Even though i don't feel any X-mas vibe this year.. maybe because outside it's +5C? and no snow? How can Christmas be without any snow? Ugh..

But today I wanted to show my outfit. I went to concert with my sister and i wanted to dress up a little bit so here it is.







Boots/Atmosphere (Prikark)
Skirt/ New Yourker
Sweather/ River Island
Buttom-up/ Atmosphere (Primark)



I really like this outfit because it's a skirt and sweater and it's my favorite 
clothing of all time. I am in love with this sweater because first of all ts GREY, second it's very warm and cosy. And it's very quality and gonna last for me for a long time!


Do you have your favorite sweather? Why it's your fave? Let me know in the comments below!

Have a nice day,Barbora


No comments:

Post a Comment