Friday 26 May 2017

Are my lips really ALWAYS bare? | Uoga Uoga lipgloss



At the age of 8, I started using lipglosses to feel like an adult (haha those times!). Those were super shiny, glossy and full of perfume wich is really bad for young skin. Also, they were SUPER sticky and uncomfortable to wear. But what can you do when you want to feel like "an adult"???
After being "cool" or smth for a few year I decided to give up on lipglosses for its inconvenience. But you know what? At age 18 I found a lipgloss which changed my view to this situation. And what is more, I found another way on how to use it!


After being complete glosses hoarder I didn't use anything on my lips except my most loved lip care product-Nivea lip butter in Vanilla & Macadamia scent. This was because my lips are extremely dry and flaky and because I am too lazy to go through counters and counter to try to find my perfect shade also, lipsticks cost A LOT. But then I found this baby from Uoga Uoga, it is made in my country Lithuania and it is natural as possible!

At fist I was sceptical, I was scared of having my hair stick to lips and leaving glossy film everywhere I kiss somebody (haha just my boyfriend of course!). But I just when for it and I loved it from first touch (sounds so creepy :D).


It doesn't have any weird scent or chemical feel on my lips, also it is very comfortable! It is infused with raspberries but my nose doesn;t catch that amazing sweet scent, unfortunately. It isn't sticky at all and it doesn't try to catch my hair in any way, shape or form. It is also not one of those crazy magenta pink colours which don't look good on anyone! I have mine in "Nude". Thus it looks very natural and even unnoticeable

The drawback is its longevity. I last for no more than 2 hours but those 2 hours my lips feel like goddesses. Shiny but not too much and moisturised! I have never had a gloss which had this moisturising feeling and doesn't leave any wear feeling after its wear off.



It doesn't have any weird scent or chemical feel on my lips, also it is very comfortable! It is infused with raspberries but my nose doesn;t catch that amazing sweet scent, unfortunately. It isn't sticky at all and it doesn't try to catch my hair in any way, shape or form. It is also not one of those crazy magenta pink colours which don't look good on anyone! I have mine in "Nude". Thus it looks very natural and even unnoticeable 

The drawback is its longevity. I last for no more than 2 hours but those 2 hours my lips feel like goddesses. Shiny but not too much and moisturised! I have never had a gloss which had this moisturising feeling and doesn't leave any wear feeling after its wear off. 


I only found that it works as a gorgeous cream highlight! I dab a little on my cheek bone and blend it with my finger or sponge and that's it!


Did you notice that my nails are the same colour as the lipgloss?  Haha!



All in all, I am very happy to have this amazing company in my country because it is natural and cruelty-free! I have written another post about Uoga Uoga's amazing vegan body butter HERE!

More from Uoga Uoga can be found here. This lipgloss is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment