Monday 23 October 2017

4 apps for calm life


Being 12th graders means being on a constant stress and trying to squees a minute of a nap while a massive queue of essays and tests is waiting right behind the corner. For this reason, I find finding few ways to stay calm to be very important and crucial. Also as a teen, I can find my life without my phone. So in this post, I am sharing 4 apps that keep my minds quiet and calm!


Calm-to calm mind




Last year I started my meditation journey. It isn’t easy as it seems: it isn’t just closing your eyes and not thinking. Oh, it is so different!! I tried few different apps but this seems to be the best I have tried!
Here you can choose different nature sounds so you aren’t left with completely silent when guided meditation leaves you alone. It has a lot of free meditation to choose from while the full version isn’t that expensive!

App store: HERE

Android: HERE

CosmEthics-calm skin care


My blog and lifestyle are spinning around natural beauty. This app is amazing because you can scan the barcode of any beauty product and it shows how good or bad it is for your skin/nails/hair. It not only makes you scroll through all ingredients but also with simple tap opens Wikipedia of any part of ingredient! You can also choose different lists to be subscribed to, like vegan products, made without aluminum or irritating alcohols.
This app is one of my faves when looking for new products to try! It makes my head soo much calmer because I know what I am putting on my face!

App store: HERE

Android: HERE

Evernote-calm life


I am not a big fan of bullet journals because I am not that good with following color patterns and etc. But I still do like to schedule my life as much as possible! The best app to write tasks, blog posts and lists are Evernote! Even now I am writing this blog post on the app! It is so convenient and simple to use! Can’t say more good things about this app you have to try it!

App store: HERE

Android: HERE

Nike+Training-calm healthy life

A healthy lifestyle includes keeping your workout regime on track. This part of an amazing healthy lifestyle which gives best results for body, skin, and hair is lacking in my daily routine. Thus this app is amazing when I want to sweat but have no time to look for certain workouts online! Here you can make plans which makes me motivated even more to workout! This app is amazing because it not only has its own timer but also greatly showed exercises and motivational instructor voice haha!

App store: HERE

Android: HERE


All in all, staying calm isn’t that simple when you know few ways to keeps your minds unwinded. What is your fave apps to keep your mind and life calm? Share it in the comments below!



No comments:

Post a Comment