Tuesday 9 August 2016

TMI Tag

I wanted to do a tag post for so long and here it is! Hope you will learn something new about me!





1: What are you wearing? 
PJs every day when I am at home. And when I am out I'll probably wear jeans/shorts and a white tee.

2: Ever been in love? 
Yes! And still in love ;)

3: Ever had a terrible breakup? 
Nope.

4: How tall are you?
169cm it's about 5'5/5'6 

5: How much do you weigh? 
As much as that cake that I just ate ;))))

6: Any tattoos?
Nope.
7: Any piercings? 
Just normal ears pierced! But I am thinking about the second one ;)

8: OTP?
 Have no idea! :D

9: Favorite Show?
Game of Thrones and Vikings! 

10: Favorite bands? 
Twenty one pilots, The 1975, Oh wonder, Huntar and etc. I lately love only bands haha!

11: Something you miss?
Hot and sunny summer days! It's so cloudy and raining here in Lithuania :( Also my boy ♥

12: Favorite song? 
I don't really have one. I never do! But my playlist is always filling up with good tunes that I love! https://open.spotify.com/user/javainis123/playlist/3GInn7iBguBwCgdmTv9p2b

13: How old are you? 
17

14: Zodiac sign? 
Aries!

15: Quality you look for in a partner? 
Trust.

16: Favorite Quote?



17: Favorite actor? 
Don't have one.

18: Favorite color?
Blue & White

19: Loud music or soft? 
It depends, but usually loud!

20: Where do you go when you’re sad? 
Back in bed or here.

21: How long does it take you to shower? 
15-20min.

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
15-30min,

23: Ever been in a physical fight? 
Hmm... does beating boy that i didn;t like in 2nd grade counts???

24: Turn on? 
Smile, ability to make my laugh, chasing their dreams, unbelievable imagination.

25: Turn off? 
Smoking, then people don't chase their dreams just sits and cries.

26: The reason I joined Blogger? 
I think I will write a post about this if anyone is interested!

27: Fears? 
Dark, guns,bees and drowning.

28: Last thing that made you cry? 
This video. God damn she is so right.

29: Last time you said you loved someone? 
15min ago.

30: Meaning behind your Blog URL? 
My name is Barbora, but my friends and family call me Barbie. That's it!

31: Last book you read?

Shadow and Bone (The Grisha #1) by 


32: The book you’re currently reading? 
Glass sword by Victoria Aveyard

33: Last show you watched?
Game of thrones season 1 ;) 

34: Last person you talked to?
My mum.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
Couple ♥

36: Favorite food?
Pizza,pasta, veggies salad.

37: Place you want to visit? 
Japan, Hawai, Australia, New Zealand, London, USA and everywhere else in the world ♥

38: Last place you were?
Shop?

39: Do you have a crush? 
Boyfriend still counts yeah?

40: Last time you kissed someone?  
Yesterday.

41: Last time you were insulted? 
Hard to remember haha!

42: Favourite flavour of sweet? 
I don't really like sweets.

43: What instruments do you play?? 
I used to play the piano for 6 years and violin for 1.5 years.

44: favourite piece of jewellery?
Bracelets and minimal necklace.

45: Last sport you played? 
Sleeping. ;))))))))

46: Last song you sang? 
Halo by Queen B ♥

47: favourite chat up line? 
I don't what it is :D

48:Have you ever used it?
Same as 47.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Yesterday with my Boyfriend.

50: Who should answer these questions next? 
Anyone who wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment