Wednesday 8 February 2017

Treat psoriasis with me: Bioderma Node K

The first thing I wanted to talk about is scalp psoriasis. It is one of the hardest places to treat this disease because of the hair which is covering aaaaaal the scalp. But this Bioderma's Node K duo is the best that I could find to help with itchiness.



My biggest problem with scalp P was constant itchiness and bleeding after scratching my head like a freak thus I looked for something to help with it. I have tried 3-4 shampoos made for my type of situation but only these to help me.




I can't say that this duo is perfect, but it does the job of stopping the itch for 2 to 4 days. Even though my scalp is still scaly and flaky but it is easier to deal with.




So thanks to Bioderma to saving me again! I completely recommend this Node K duo. It is shampoo and emulsion that you put 15-30min before you shower and that's it! A super simple routine that helps with my itchiness creature.



**small disclaimer. If this worked for me it doesn't mean that it will 100% work for you but I hope I do!**


Barbora

No comments:

Post a Comment