Saturday 31 March 2018

5+ makeup brands to try out this season


There is always something new coming up in the beauty world: from crazy trends to amazing new brands. I live in a small city where I don't have an ability to buy any of the new trendy stuff. (And if I do all trend is gone lol). But! Here are 5 brands that I wish I could try this season.



Glossier
First of all the packaging of this brand is BOMB! Talking about bombs that lip balm bomb.com that everyone is talking about seems nice ;)))))) and all of those face masks and cheek tints! Also, they are cruelty-free!

Milani
Drugstore brand that everyone is raving about these days! Make it last setting part as Manny mua said is as good as urban decay one! Also, their lipsticks look nice!!

Colour pop
I don't think I need to talk more about the shadows & highlights cause the internet is crazy about them! It is also cheap! But that shipping though! :(

Too Faced
Am...? Sweet peach, chocolate bar pallets, those amazing highlighters, born this way line and melted liquid lipsticks. Do I need to go on?

The Balm
Its packaging is always magical and different. But I would love to try their eyeshadows and highlighter 'cause they look boooooom!!

Physicians Formula
Natural, chemical and cruelty-free! What can be better? I heard a lot good things about their mascaras so that is the first thing that I need to try!

That is it for now! My biggest wish is to work with these brands or that shipping cost would be not as ginormous as it is 🙄

No comments:

Post a Comment