Thursday 27 August 2015

Summer Faves

Hey everyone!

Firstable, this post is going to be LONG, so sorry in advance. ;) I wanted to do something like "August favorites" but because summer is ending I wanted to do like my All Summer favorites so here it is ;) Hope you like it!



HAIR:

1. Creightons KPro 2 minute hair mask. This thing, O may God. My hair after this mask feels so soft and silky that I can't help myself from touching them ♥ My hair is super dry to normal in the summer but with this thing, my hair goes from 1 to 10 (I mean they look super good♥)

2. Johnson's baby shampoo. Yeah, it sound weird. Yeah i'm 16 and I'm using Baby shampoo. But I don't really care 'cause my hair after washing with this thing goes Super shiny. I mean SUPER shiny. If you have problem about hair shine you should try this baby shampoo ;)

3. Live Clean keratin oil shampoo. I always like to wash my hair with 2 shampoos (I don't know why it's just the way I am). This shampoo smells soooooo good oh.. ♥ I don't realy see like big changes on my hair then using just this but the smell, just oh..


4. Natural World Argan Oil. This think is my HOLY GRAIL then it comes to the hair. My hair (as I sayed) is dry to normal in summer, and this thing helps A LOT with that problem. Hair becomes shiny, soft, silky and ect. AND this oil is one of these "dry oils" after putted this in my hair they don;t get oilly or grease at all.

SKIN:

1. Nivea In-shower body milk. My skin as well as hair gets dry at the summer time. This is skin conditioner that works in the shower. Absorbs super quickly into the skin so you can put on clothes immediately. I'm really liking it!


SMELL:

1. VS Sheer Love body mist. I have this thing for years and I can't get over it, it's so good!..♥ It doesn't last supper long, but it's the best on those hot summer days where you just go for ice creams and back home ;)

2. Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume. I got these for my birthday and I totally ADORE it♥ Smell is so fresh and fruity oh my gosh ♥ I'll love it forever!


Sorry this photo is really bad :/

MAKE UP:

1. Gosh 001 To enjoy in New York eyeshadows. I got this on my B-Day too, but i started using just in the summer. Colors are so beautiful! Pigmentation is pretty good, just sheer colours need to be wetted or smth for more pigmentation. But otherwise I really like these shadows!

2. Maybelline The Nudes. I think everyone has already heard about it but it's really so good! Colours are PERFECT ♥♥♥♥ I love love love nude eye makeup and this palette perfect for that!




So this is it! Hope you like it and will try any of these! 

Have a nice day,
Barbora ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment