Friday 25 September 2015

NYX eyebrow cake powder



Hello everyone!
Today i brought some goodies and one of them is NYX eyebrow cake powder. It's my first NYX product and I'm super impressed!

I had Essence brow powder and comparing these too is so simple. The essence (I had this one) colors is super pigmented and it's hard to draw your brows lightly and natural. NYX brow powder is not that pigmented but that's what I wanted. I like super natural brows, not those who looks like drawn with a marker :S
I have my NYX powder in shade Blonde and I'm supper happy 'cause it perfectly matches my face and my natural look.
Only thing I don't like is the brush that it's in the box. It's super big and kinda ruins the product :/ but the spoolie is really good!
So happy for buying this product!


May you have used this product? What do you think about it?

Have a nice day everyone!
Barbora

No comments:

Post a Comment