Monday 4 January 2016

Srub it all of with Coffee scrub!



Hello everyone!
How's going?

First of all, how likes coffee? I know that i like it. A lot (but i'm not coffee addict. Yet hihi). And I think everyone have heard about benefits of scrubbing/exfoliating your skin too? If not here is some of them.



So today I want to share my DIY recipe for this amazingly scrub made just from 2 ingredients! It's supper simple but trust me, your skin will thank you! Of Course the smell is unbelievable!


What do you need:

3-4 tablespoons of coffee
2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil
little jar (with a cap)

And here is how it goes:

You put as much coffee and coconut oil as you want into a jar and mix everything up!
And that is it!


It's supper simple recipe of amazing body scrub that takes no time to make!
Trust me you'll thank me latter for this!

So thats it for now, Bye!

Lots of good scrubbing days,
Barbora

No comments:

Post a Comment