Tuesday 26 July 2016

"Green" stuff from Crete

Hey, guys!

Here we have ANOTHER ONE post about Crete ;))))))) Sorry, but I was so inspired after that trip!

One of my goals while going to Crete was to buy face cream and hair mask. And as you know Crete is well known for growing olives and aloe veras. Sooooo....I  completed my goal and now I am sharing my 2 well-loved products from Crete!






First of all, why "green stuff"???? Well, it's because these products are made from 100% aloe vera or olive oil. I believe that the most natural product will work better and these are almost 100% natural!


Face mask.

First of all, it doesn't look expensive or like a good one to cure dry strands on my hair but it does! It's very lightweight and smells good. As I said earlier its made from 100% olive oil wich is soo awesome! 






Face cream.

I love the packaging, the smell, the effect that it gives I love everything about this! If you have been here a while you know that my skin is normally very dry BUT after I found right products for my face it's now normal to oily, but I still need to keep moisture in/on my face skin. This cream promises 24h hydration that's why this is a bit too much for me in the summer time, but I think in the winter I will slander my face in this! Only good words about this product!








Have you tried any of these? Or do you have some "green" products that you really like? Let me know in the comment bellow!


Much love,
Barbora

No comments:

Post a Comment