Monday 1 May 2017

Day at botanical park



As I said in my previous post, last year gardening hobby knocked on my doors and I happily invited it in. Now my window shelf is infested with plants: lettuce, spinach, tomatoes, chamomile, thyme, succulents, cacti and etc. If I could I would plant every corner of my flat with something green and alive. It just feels so right to know that I can keep something alive and happy. After all, plants have feelings.



Lately, my emotions are all over the place. Idk why. Just that transition from spring to summer is moving so slow. I just need summer, this school year is a disaster ugh! Thank god it is only 1years left! The only place where I feel alive and emotional stable is when I am gardening. Well yeah, you can say "where are you gardening? Haha, that is not how it is called when you only splash some water on a green leaf" but I don't really care. While I am splashing that little water in greenery I fell like I am doing the thing I need to do in my life. I think that is the most important thing about doing hobbies.



Yesterday my family and I when to our nearest botanical park (VDU botanical park). I was mesmerising this place since I first visited in my 8-9year of living. This place is really magical. So many little creatures! But my fave place is ofc. Greenhouse. Here we have banana's, date's and even melon's trees! What is so cool to see these plants is that in my country it is too extreme cold for these little (or jot so much) babies to stay alive or make fruits. I felt so connected to this place like it is my home. Has anyone else has this feeling?



But that's enough of rambling haha! Chen out these pretty cool photos that I and my dad took yesterday!





Have a nice day! Say alive haha!

Barbora

No comments:

Post a Comment