Thursday 4 May 2017

Using rice in skin care? | TBS Chinese ginseng & rice face mask



Did in last 2 years you imagined that you'll be using avocados, cucumber, coconut oil, oats and any kind of berries in your skin care? Well, I don't. And now it is my routine to use coconut oil on my hair 2 times per week and sometimes making a face mask from oats and honey. But did you knew that rice skincare is a thing?? On 2016 & 2017 it is trendy to look back at Korean skincare and it seems that rice was a thing ages ago! I found the way on using it and I know you will too!



So this The body shop face mask is infused with Chinese ginseng & rise! Dig dig rise! It is made to exfoliate skin, remove dullness it also evens and revitalises skin. Well, it really does everything that it says! After the first use, my skin felt amazing! It was so soft and smooth and hmm.... lighter? Not like white but it evens it out a few of my acne scars. And after 4uses that I have tried this mask, my scars are almost gone! I can finally go bare skin again without being shy :)



What is so cool about this mask (& about all of the body shop products) that it is formulated without parabens, paraffin, silicone or mineral oil, Blended with rice & ginseng extracts from China and organic Community Trade sesame seed oil from Nicaragua and it is cruelty-free!  So you not only put natural things on your skin but you know that no paw was used to make this mask. That seems so kind!



All in all, I think this is a great mask for weekly use for any skin type (it works great for my combination skin and for my sister's dry skin)  for exfoliating and removing acne scarring!  And I completely agree that the body shop is one of the best brands for skin care in the world!


Have a nice day!

Barbora

No comments:

Post a Comment